Small Business Training and Coaching
Whether you are looking to start or expand a Canadian small business, KISStrategies can help. We offer business training one-on-one or in a workshop format. Business coaching is available for you or your team. What can we help you with today?
Business Training programs start with training in the topic and finish by giving you a step by step action plan to follow. Consider it an investment in the future of your business as you travel from the “great idea” stage to “open for business” and beyond.
We help with:
- Business Model Canvas including Customer Empathy Map and Value Proposition Canvas
- Defining your business concept
- Creating a business plan that you can use to secure the necessary capital for start-up
- Support during the launch of your business
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Creating and implementing a marketing plan
- Creating financial forecasts, including cash flow
- Identifying your Ideal Client profile and creating buyer personas
- Strategic planning
Business Coaching helps you look at the big picture of your business and your life. It will help you set goals and develop a plan, then hold you accountable to that plan. It helps you identify business opportunities, provides honest feedback on your strengths and weaknesses and encourages and motivates you. We provide support in
- Goal-setting and action plans
- Transforming limiting beliefs
- Overcoming overwhelm
- Changing habits and patterns
- Setting personal and business boundaries
- Work/life balance
- Building confidence
- And more
Our process is simple, although not necessarily easy. We will teach you what needs to be done to create and maintain a successful small business. We will coach you in the areas that you need to work on. Like anything else though, action is the foundational key to all success (Pablo Picasso).
Contact us today for more information and to find out how we can help you on your entrepreneurial journey. We offer a free, no pressure 30-minute discovery session and encourage you to reach out today. Please check out our reviews on Facebook.